Thread: Official Top Post Thread Problems with Buying/Selling Trading
View Single Post
Old May 21 2024, 03:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggles1080 View Post
Hi,
My trading warehouse doesn't work right. I thought we're supposed to have 10 trading periods a day that last an hr? When I trade my regualr products it says my next trading period will be available in 11 hrs today. Yesterday it was a10. But, it never used to do this. Is there a bug I'm not aware of? I bought all 4 banners but they've never done me any good. I hope someone can help.
Thanks, Diane (Wiggles)
Hi Diane,

It sounds like you are a little mixed up in what the trading banners are for.
  • They increase your Trading limits for buying and selling regular products in the Trading Warehouse.
  • They also reduce your Trade period time between your first trade of the day and the next one.

Without the Trading banners:
Your trading period is the time between when a regular product is sold to you and the next time you can create an offer for the same type of product. After you have been sold it, you would have to wait until an hour has passed before you can create a new offer of regular products.

Example: If you created an offer of fish at 8 am, someone sold them to you just after 8 am you would not be able to create another offer for fish until an hour had passed, so just after 9 am.

When you own all of the trading banners:
As well as increasing the amount of regular products you can trade, your time to wait until you can trade again is reduced to 20 minutes.

So in this case if you created your first offer for fish at 8 am and they were sold to you shortly after that time you can create another offer for fish in 20 minutes time. This can then mean that you could complete all 10 trades for the day much quicker than you would without the trading banners.

Once you have used up all 10 of your trade offers for any product you then see the kind of message you are seeing which tells you how long you will need to wait until you can next trade again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.