Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Why is it that my other neighbors are automatically taken to all farms - and when I work others' farms, I'm automatically taken to all of their farms. Why does Squeak have to look for farms with facilities manually? I can try that next time but it still seems wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Here's a second issue that's happening with the NCC. Squeak posts her 2 facilities - one service, one regular. I go to Susan's account and don't see any posts from Squeak - I wait about 10 minutes, still no posts from Squeak. I go back to Squeak's account and post the facilities a second time. THEN they show up on Susan's account and she can work them.
Hi Susan

Taz is not available at this time.

Squeak has to visit every farm as she doesnt have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars in each train.

Squeak only has 1 train dispatched with 2 long cars attached.

When you see the Mayor doing the work, it is only for the farm she is at that moment. When she is done with one farm she has to click in the next farm showing in blue in the grid to continue working.

About the posting issue, did you have the other wall requests opened? if so then you have to reload that page to let it being updated with new posts.