Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jan 18 2024, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
How long after completed the 7 days can I collect farm cash? For example, if I have 3 farm cash completed at the seven days ending at 9 pm, will I be able to collect the farm cash for them at 8 the next morning?
Hi kofe

I moved your post to the thread about Quest where you have been posting and Taz has answered you.

Have you read the Quest chapter as Taz asked you?

For quests you have 2 times to consider: the date you get your farm cash, and the date you complete the first quest for the week.

. When you collect your farm cash, next week at exactly the same time the button to collect again will turn blue and it will stay blue for some time depending on how many quests are still available.

Examples (not your times): You collected farm cash on Monday at 9:00 am then next Monday at 9:00 am the button for collecting farm cash will turn blue.

Continuing with the example: if you only completed 3 quests and the first one was completed on that Monday at 10:00 am, next Monday you will only have 1 hour to be able to get your cash. If you enter the game at 10:01 am that first quest for the week dropped off the chart and you will only have 2 quests available so you will not get any cash.

Same if you had 8 and 1 dropped off the chart, then you will only get 1 cash instead of 2

If you completed the first quest for that week on Tuesday at 10:00 am. then no matter if you cant enter the game on Monday, that first quest will not drop off the chart till Tuesday so you will have almost 24 hours to be able to get your cash.

As Taz told you, and it is also explained in the Quest chapter, you can see when you completed that first quest and all the other quest for the week by clicking in Show quests button in your Quest manager.