Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2024, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
This consistently happens to all of the members in my group. We mostly have problems seeing each other when going to a pre-arranged meeting in the Inn or Trade Marketplace. When that happens, one member will stay put and the other will leave and re-enter to arrive at the same server. Sometimes it takes three or four tries to see each other. When we can't see each other, the names and number of other players in one Inn or Trade Marketplace are different from the players in the other Inn or Trade Marketplace. Tells me there are multiple servers serving the Inn/Marketplace sites.
Hi Dan H,
Server is not the correct term as that indicates a whole computer. There are multiple market and inn rooms/groups. Each can handle only a specific number of players at one time. When one fills up then the next that enters is shifted to another group.
This has nothing to do with the previous problem that was posted where they see no one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.