Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2024, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don has fuel and ... View Post
Thank you for your reply and yes I understand that Holidays show less posts, thank you, the problem was that the posts were there and after I refreshed the page it took me from a wall full of posts (facility work requests ) to showing only a handful that I had already worked, I even re started my computer and cleared cache to no avail, regardless I did the mem cache and restarted the game (closed and re opened ) as you suggested and I can now see requests up to 10 hours back but no more, not sure what I have to do to lengthen the time frame on that but I least I have these now

Thank you again for your help, Much appreciated
Hi Don,
You may not see posts older than 10 hours or so if your neighbors have all repeated their posts within the last 10 hours, because will only show the last time they posted. The duplicate posts are removed so the most you will see would be one set of posts per person which would be latest time they have posted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.