Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Dec 16 2023, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
I have earned the farm pass reward "1 neighbour can work non-workable facilities". Several neighbours have worked my facilities since then and they still have not bee done, well, at least there is no notification that anyone in particular had worked those facilities and it doesn't show as worked in the priviledges section.
The only reason I do the farm pass is for this reward. I have many non workable facilities and this makes a big difference.
Hi Enigmacross,
It may or may not show in the activity log under your farms. Not all of the activity shows there. As it would have been opened again at midnight last night then it could be off of the activity chart already. Also whoever works them has to have the 2 trains.
I just checked your farm pass privileges and it does show that it was worked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.