Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2023, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AussieGecko

Im sorry, but it is better for you to update to Windows 10.

Please take in mind that it is very important for the game to have browsers and computer systems up to date.
When they are not updated than users start to have errors and sometimes the game doesnt load at all and it is not good at all that you have not got any security updates and bug fixes.

After much frustration I finally got lucky and logged in and took a check at my farm server which was w21. My daughter tried her game and it too took forever to log in. Her farm server was w24 and she has Win 11 and an updated browser. So . . . that ruled out browser being old etc.

I then looked at and did all the hints for checking my game and nothing worked. The final thing I did was to delete my browser bookmark and type in https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login and save it as the new bookmark and BINGO! I'm in. It's the same link so I don't understand why it should have made a difference. My daughter then deleted hers and re entered the new link and saved it and she too got in quickly. Go figure!! LOL Let's hope this lasts.