Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Nov 14 2023, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
All carriages are dispatched. As mentioned my enhanced train has been like this forever and the turbo one has only just begun to do the same. As an example I have the enhanced train also on my other farms with only 5 carriages and the booster gets more products than the one on these farms.
Hi Corogirl,
We have checked both accounts and the 2 types of trains you mentioned each have 10 or more cars. Onlu the Ultimate on those other farms has 5 cars.

The Turbo and Enhanced on the other farm set both have the long quarry car which carries 1,671,570 products. Only your Enhanced on the ID you gave us has the quarry car. Both of those trains on your other farm have that car.

The amount the booster gets would only change if possibly you moved the long quarry car from the turbo to the enhanced train.

Again it depends on what cars the train has on it as to how much the booster gets. The benefits that friends receive by advancing your train are between 1% and 3% of all the products being carried by the train.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.