Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2023, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I went to Send Gifts and clicked on "Farmers who have you as a neighbor". A list of abpit two dozen people in white boxes showed up. They are not my neighbors, they don't show up when I click on the Neighbors icon in the Play screen, and I don't know who they are? Why are they there, and how do I remove them? Are they hackers?
Hi KoalaBear,
They are not hackers. They are people who have you as a neighbor but you don't have them as a neighbor which is why they do not show in your neighbor list. Probably ones you had in the past as neighbors but have since removed as them on your end.

You might check the Farmer Lists /Facebook Friends list and see if they show up there. If so you can visit their farms and in the toolbox on the left side remove yourself as their neighbor. You can then remove them from the Facebook friends list to keep them from adding you back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.