Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2023, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfraz View Post
I have oil refinerys and bakeries on several farms...no duplicates on each farm. They will not work when I fill to post. Never know what I'm getting on each one. Need some help please...this has been going on for some time. Thank you!
Hi Jackfraz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities. Please do not post problems or questions in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions for improving or changing the game.
First thing to do is go to the facility manager, and make sure there is a check in each facility box for your oil Refineries and bakeries. Second open one of each and make sure there is a check in the box for each product you want to produce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.