Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Oct 16 2023, 08:41 AM

I understand the response you gave MNWildOne423, so this is just an FYI, but I had a similar thing happen yesterday.

I have a season goal of working nearly 300 Guava trees. I went to one Super Neighbor's farm and worked 32 Guava trees, and that registered on the FP. Then I came back to my farm, and was offline doing some design work, and while I was offline I worked the 16 Guava trees on my farm.

Usually, all I need to do is either refresh my farm or, at worst, login again, if something doesn't show up on Farm Pass, but I did that at the time, and of course, again this morning, and it's still only showing the 32 I worked on my neighbor's farm.

I wasn't going to say anything because I know you can't do anything about it, but when I saw MNWildOne423's post, I thought, "me too," so I figured I'd say something, because it's not just them who didn't have goal work registered in FP yesterday.

Like I said, I understand you can't do anything about it, this is just FYI that FP, in the least, didn't register everything we did toward FP goals yesterday.