Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2023, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I have one complaint regarding hiring in the marketplace. When a farmer does not respond to a hire request in a timely fashion and his/her color turns yellow they should not be able to accept that hire when they wake up! It is not fair to the other farmer I was able to hire and who responded to the hire request quickly. That is my rant for today! PattyAnne
Hi PAttyAnne,
The hire request is supposed to expire after 30 seconds, however that does not always work. With the developers busy trying to get the rest of Farm Town working on the website, this is on their list but is not being worked on at the moment. The only thing I can suggest for now is wait 30 seconds longer after they have turned yellow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.