Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2023, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
The changing gender is an intermittent thing that happens occasionally. Being intermittent it is nearly impossible to track down or duplicate. Have not had any reports on the name changing to friend.

The Kamos from CCleaner as far as we know only causes you to not see anyone in the markets and Inn. There are multiple markets and you may be getting a cross up where you can see someone but they can not see you.

Are you entering the game through Facebook or the website? The website is not ready for use yet and you may see some strange things in it as they are building and making changes to it daily.
Thanks, TAZ. I am gaming through FB. More detail: When messaging in the 'New Messages' envelope at the top of the page, the Inbox lists names correctly, but after clicking the name to enter the message box and do a Reply or Show History, their name changes to 'Friend' occasionally. That's when I know the player I'm messaging and meeting somewhere will show up as 'Friend' instead of their actual name. Then, they may also be a different gender....makes it kind of difficult to get hooked up. LOL Then, if we don't see each other a refresh and return to the meeting place eventually fixes that issue. Anyhow, we have been resorting to using codes in the Chat Box 'Send' line to identify each other at the Inn or Marketplaces. Thanks again! All you moderators are doing a great job, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to using the new website!!