View Single Post
Old Sep 12 2023, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
since the site no longer allows to ask questions through contact us i am forced to do things this way........
i have a new laptop that i bought for use on the road. but, when i went to the app and tried to log in it sent me instead to where i was supposed to send an email to slashkey for further instructions. well, apparently that doesn't work either because i never received any instructions or help.
i want to download the app no my laptop and play my game on the road. will someone provide instructions on what i need to make that happen

thanks
jcloud
Hi JCloud,
The account I see connected to your forum account shows you have not played since Feb 2018. Is this the account you are trying to get into or do you have a current set of farms you have been playing on with another computer?

If this is the only account you have then that means you have not registered to play on the website. Farm Town is no longer available on Facebook. You need to go to the login page, by clicking the button at the top of the forums to play. Then click on Signup (Start with your Facebook farms). That will send you to an email address that you can send to Support so they can get you registered to play again. Be patient as it can take them a while to get to your ticket as they do not work 24/7.
You do not download the game to your computer. You play from the website after you get registered and get logged in. You will need to have internet connection to be able to play where ever you travel to.

If you have an active set of farms you are playing all you have to do to play is log in with your email username and your password. There is nothing to download. When you log in then your farms will load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.