Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2023, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattir's Farm View Post
Cornstarch come from corn and made into cornstarch in the watermill, but not listed on the storage list. Soy sauce, curry and cream are also not on the storage list. Raisins, Strawberry choco bars and others are on the storage list but at very different amounts. The bars have the quantity of ony 16 available for many weeks.

As far as the facilities saying there are no products available and I open up the amounts lists they usually say all 100%. Most of them are Taste of ____. You can look at my Taste of Columbia on Farm no. 33.

Is that enough info.?
Hi Pattir,
First you are right corn starch is not listed in your storage because you don't have any in your storage. The storage will not list a zerro amount.
You do not have any of those other items you listed either. You are either not producing them or you are not producing enough to have a surplus built up meaning you are using all you are making when you fill your facilities.
You need to go to the facilities those products are produced in, open them and make sure you have a check in the box for producing those, then start the maximum batches you can of those.

The facilities you are asking about, the Taste of ones, are service facilities. They do not use ingredients. The instead stock the completed products from the restraurant they are associated with. If you do not own the restaurant that goes with the Taste of then you will not have any products to load in them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.