View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2023, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoneal View Post
Thanks for your reply, Taz D...Don't remember the ID of my Farms nor do I remember how to find it and I have helped many farmers in the past to find it! Will you be so kind to refresh my memory on how to find them? I will try all the help you have given me, I do think I was playing it thru FB, should I not do that? I have spent so MANY hours layering and getting all the animals in their correct place and purchasing the equipment, hope I get it all back! Thanks again for your help!
Hi Maoneal,
You can't play through Facebook now as they deactivated the game. The only way to play now is the website and you have tohave a login for that.
The only way I know is if you still have posts listed from when you were playing through Facebook, in your profile. Those will list the ID number.
Be sure to give Support at least your email address for your Facebook account and they may be able to track it that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.