Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2023, 02:14 PM

Default Facilities Not Producing

I'm pretty sure I have posted about this some time ago, but I have a few facilities that are not producing on multiple farms.

Oil Pumps
Oil Refineries
Mineral Mines
Open-pit Mines

These are the 4 facilities that I have noticed on my farms numbered 1,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,&14. What's irritating is that I'm not able to collect the fuel that my oil pumps and refineries are supposed to be producing. Is this a glitch in the farm? How do I get the facilities to show production and collect the products to store. Obviously fuel is required to play, but how can I store any fuel when it's not showing as produced. I have left my facilities alone, in case you need to visit them to see for yourself. If I need to delete them and replace them with new, I expect compensation for each facility on each farm. Whether it be coins or farm cash, whichever was used to purchase these facilities. Additional fuel added to my storage would be expected as well. I'd like to continue playing, as I have for at least 10 years off and on. Please help me figure this out. Thank you!

And, I have checked this issue on both FaceBook and Website Play.

Last edited by spotter77; Jul 23 2023 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Add additional information