Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroberto View Post
Good morning,

Two days ago I was able to use both versions. I came back later the first day, and was unable to get into either version.

I spent all day troubleshooting to no avail. I am using Chrome with a WIN 10 laptop, I did try using a WIN 11 laptop and got same results. I have tried Firefox, but got same results. I did try the tests listed for WEBGL. I did not pass some of the tests, tried to fix issues with no success.

I really do not what has wrong and have exceeded my troubleshooting skills. I really need help. Sorry if this is posted in wrong place. I don't know where it belongs. Thanks!

Jo

USER ID number is: 1668481945 Build No: 510
Hi Jo,
Have you tried updating your browsers and computer? If you have to do any updates be sure you restart your computer.

What are you seeing when you try to load the 2 versions?

Please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread as well as all the suggestions in the link included in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.