View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2023, 01:52 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes:

Post Release Updates - July 12th, 1:05PM

- Released the Gift Manager, this is an update to the current Gift box and will allow you to send and accept gifts from inside the main game, no need to navigate to the Send Gifts or My Requests tab. It will show 3 tabs:

Send Gifts tab: This section will allow you to send a gift to multiple farmers, several filters and sorting options are available to make the process faster

My Gifts tab: This will be the same as the current Gift box, it shows all the gifts that you have accepted but haven't used/stored yet

Pending Gifts tab: This section will show all the pending gifts that farmers have sent you but you haven't accepted yet, it will contain all the options currently available in Farmtown Facebook My Request tab

Note: The gifting activity in Farmtown Facebook app will be separate from Farmtown Website app, meaning, the gifts you send using Farmtown Facebook could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Facebook. Gifts you send using Farmtown Website could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Website.

Note 2: You can accept gifts using the My Request tab in Farmtown Website, however, sending gifts back can only be done inside the main game using the Gift Manager.