Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2023, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
hello,

i looked in this section for a while (Chapter 14 Storage) but didn't see the figures i was looking for.

the max quantity of crops in storage before it stops accumulating.
max fuel
max animals in storage
items from facil etc.
fish

i play recreationally but have built up a big farm (to me) and it tends to accumulate and i recall (i think) a while back that fish hit a max and i didn't know and i think i had been missing my SN work for fish for example.

i don't mind selling but wouldn't mind having a big qty on-hand in case i decide to play a lot due to a lot of available free time.

thanks so much!
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post to the trhead about the storage.
There is no way to give you an absoloute figure for the maximum for your storage because it is variable. It depends on how many different items you have in your storage, including the sizes you have stored (gifts, regular, Large boxes) of those items.

The only set amount is no more than 200 million of any one item, though you would never be able to have that many of all items, because you would hit the overall maximum.

The only way you will know how close you are to full or if you are full is by the percentage shown in the Storage box in the upper left corner. If you are up in the 90% level then you need to sell off some of what you have in storage. You need to try first to use the Zip function which will change all gifts and large boxes to regular boxes and will pay you the difference between the large and regular ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.