Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:39 PM

Thank you Raul for the work on the game have to add this new issue the trains will not work right you said it was fixed hope so.
To whom it may concern

I was told I was not allowed to send a neighbor a gift

that I reach $ 500 and needed to add $305 I am on fixed income this is a game why are the rules changed to send a neighbor a gift. Also why do you not put names of our neighbors in alphabetical order so one can find them if we want to ask for ingredients and we have to do it one at a time and this makes this game take forever to do. I should be able to send a neighbor a gift since they have helped me I NEVER HAD $500.00 DOLLARS SO HOW COULD i REACH THAT LIMIT? IT SEEMS YOU CARE MORE Add Things than LOYAL PLAYERS OF THIS GAME WHY? Please explain why there new rules years ago when I played it was so much fun now it is worse than a job adding so many things there is bearly enough time to do all the regular things and I do not want 500 neighbor I have all I can do to keep up I am no youngster the game was more fun when things were not done one at a time asking for ingredients or bonus please try to fix things thank you.

SINCERELY,
SUSAN MASON A disappointed player game runs slow takes longer to do I pray it improves soon.