Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 25 2023, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
just wondering if anyone else had noticed including the mods when we unload a train as in click on the train outside of the train manager it only shows the products the train is carrying it doesn't show the extra you've attained during farm pass or the mayors bonus it will show all these in the train manager but it does not show if you click on the trains individually outside of the train manager
Hi ALexm,
You are correct. If you click directly on the train to unload then you will not get the mayor's bonus or the farm pass additional as those are only calculated through the train manager. Without all the other trains being listed in the train manager then the bonus products can't be added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.