View Single Post
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!
Hi Trina,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
I see 40553 regular and 2400 gift cow milk along with 29610 hen eggs, so you are collecting them. Your problem may be that you were using more than you were collecting so have run your surplus down to nothing and just didn't notice it was happening.

I don't know how much you have added of cows and hens, but it will take time for you to build up the amounts you need. The only thing I can suggest is to keep track and try to harvest all of those sheds as often as it is possible.

When you have a chance reenable all the facilities you have unchecked or removed then use the ingredient planner to see how many you need for a fill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.