Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old May 09 2023, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
One of my farm pass goals is to receive 20 cork trees. I have received at least 10 per the guidelines and have gotten credit for none of them. After I accept them, they do not show up in my gift box as well. ID# 100000025876835
Hi Cherd,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass. Are you exchanging for those cork trees? They have to be original gifts. Exchanging for them will not work. Are those gifts coming through My Requests or gift sites?

If they are showing in your gift box then they will not count for the goal.
You may have stuck gifts which is causing them not to show. Are they still showing in your My Requests? If so then that would indicate they are stuck.
Then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 09 2023 at 02:08 PM.