View Single Post
Old May 04 2023, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I have tried both my user id and build number but I still can't log into the new version of farm town. What do I do wrong? Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Do you need my user id and build no to help me. We can perhaps do via private message.

Love Lene Bay
Hi Lene Bay,

When you tried to log into the website, did you not see in that it was saying Incorrect Password?
What's happening is that you are getting the password wrong, it's not matching what you originally registered.
The email address is correct.

Did you also try the Play in Farmtown.com button at the top of the forum to make sure you were using the correct link to get to the website?

Have you ever been able to log into the website?

Have you kept up with routine browser updates and clearing, if not please do that. Make sure that you know your log in details for Facebook if you also clear the cookies in the browser.

If you used a different browser to register and may have saved the login details for the website on that browser, try using that browser to log in as you might have chosen to save the login details to that browser which may have the password you used back when you first registered.

If you have never been able to log into the website, click on the Play in Facebook button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the Facebook game and see if this window shows up for you:

If you have previously logged into the website successfully and now can't, you would not see that window, in which case you need to let us know so we can try to help further.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.