Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old May 02 2023, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncomello@aol.com View Post
I had in storage 240822993982880 coins in storage . well I had 100,000,000,000 less coins if I were to sell the fish. I was trying to save up to a certain number of coins when I sold my fish but I was missing over half of my fish so I had to sell what i had so Ididnt lose it all.

Do you know how many months it took me to save those coins and fish a long time. I have been playing for a very long time, I am not a happy camper at all. HOw can I get my fish back
Hi ncomello,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.

It appears to me you have already sold the fish as you have very few in your storage. There is a limit not just with your total storage, but also for how many you can have of each individual item. That limit is 200 million. This sounds like you reached that limit and when you go over that amount then it is changed back to that limit. That would be why you lost some of your fish.
I am sorry but we have no way to return your fish. The only thing I can suggest is to not wait so long to sell your fish, so you don't lose any.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.