Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I have noticed for a few days now....
I dispatch train, immediately then request boost and select 13-14 people and hit send. I do the next train, unload, dispatch and immediately then request boost and select people and hit send. The next day, they all have 0 people boosted them. I've noticed this on both my accounts. So I don't know if the boosts once sent aren't going anywhere or what. I have 5 trains. Now today 2 are back in for unloading and I'm leaving them until I hear if others are having the same problem. Something is wrong. I've played since Oct. 2009 and know what I'm doing. I am on the website and not the FB game. Any advice or knowledge of this?
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Are you sending the boosts from the Facebook version or the website version?

When you go on to the second train to send are you seeing the same noames in the lists to send to?
Make sure in either version after you have selected the people to send them to that you click on the Done or Send Request button at the bottom of the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.