View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I know it works now, we are all using it -

What I want to know is this: Should there be a concern that hiring and getting hired, as outlined in my original message, will still work the way it does now on the new website, when FB deactivates FT?

Because in the alert statements, it seems the Bonus Chest will be lost and the emphasis is being placed on making everyone farmers interact with a neighbor or buddy.
Hi Dan H,
No that won't change. Hiring strangers in the markets so the bonuses will stay. It will stay the same way. You go to the Job market, click on someone there who is looking for work and hire them for the job or jobs you have available. You will still see anyone who has entered the markets and inn. You will not be limited to seeing just your neighbors or buddies there.
The emphasis on buddies currently is because your friends (non-neighbors) will no longer be able to work your facilities, send and receive gifts between you and them, etc. So making them buddies instead will allow them to do those things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.