View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2023, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny liadon View Post
Hi, I could use some assistance in registering my account.

I'm not sure if this is just an issue I'm having or if other cell phone users may be have similar issues.
I play solely from my cell. The issue I have is that when I click dialog boxes. In the game they don't prompt my cellular keyboard to come up sp I can type. This keeps from being able to enter a password to secure my account.
I'm not asking the game be revamped on my account, just assistance making sure my account gets secured, before game leave FB.

Very appreciative of any help with this matter, thank you.
Hi Lenny,
I moved your post to the thread about the registration.

I am sorry, but Farm Town really doesn't support play on the cell phone. It could be the browser you are using that does not support a keyboard. The only thing I can suggest is try loading in a different browser. You will need to be able to enter the email address and password any time you play the game from the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.