View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2023, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello I tried to sign into the new site and this is what I am receiving even though I entered my email and password 5x the same
Signed into this https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown//login
what I am receiving Incorrect Email or Password.
What should I do as I do NOT want to lose everything I have done with this farm since 2009 and this is for both of my accounts that I have played for the same length of time
It also has my account isn't linked but it should be how does a person link it? Figured how to link but now what do I do to ensure my both farms transfer?
Well I did a print screen for all 5x signing in and chose another password outside of FB password sign in I tried my fb password and was able to get in the new site So once this is transferred over in full will I be able to change my password?
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the login for the new website. The only way you would be getting the incorrect email or password would be you are entering it incorrectly.

You will have to wait until the devs say that the website is ready for everyone to try it officially. Right now it's still being worked on. Things keep changing and not all of those changes can be seen. We can't give out any details about the website as they may not stay that way.

I wouldn't try anything just yet so if you have been playing on the website and find you can't get back into it you will have to use the Facebook version in the meantime.

At the time that website is officially available to everyone, more details will be provided and are likely to be in a new release thread so keep an eye out for those and any updates to those.

Do not worry about the account linking as that was an attempt to use that for the Facebook game and did not always work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.