View Single Post
Old Mar 08 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddywainwright View Post
I have a problem with the verification, I originally Verified this farm months ago, and now No matter what I do I cannot verify it. #762433087. For some reason several months ago when i start my farm it loads my wife's farm and advises there is no work for m there. when I switch to my farm the dreaded verify comes up and shuts me down, I cannot get past it, I cannot satisfy it. I tried my facebook hotmail, account, email, then a yahoo account, then a gmail nothing works. If I had hair, I would be pulling it out. Going on a cruse so I will not be able to continue this folly. Would you consider refunding all the farm town dollars in US dollars, and I will just quit?
Hi Eddywainwright,
The previous adding of your email has nothing to do with the current registration/verification.
First thing is to not use a bookmark to get to your farms. Bookmarks can change depending on what you have done. Instead use the shortcut to Farm Town in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
For the registration you need to enter a current email address that you know you will be using and a password. This is to register you for the standalone web site when it gets completed to allow us to play without Facebook. The next 4 days you enter your farms for the first time there will be a pop up for you to verify that information. Enter the same email address and password you used to register.
If you are getting that the information you are putting in is incorrect then click on the red text saying Update your Registration and re-enter the email address and password you want to use. Then verify the same in the next pop up. You will get the verify pop up for the next 4 days you enter your farms.
All the instructions on how to do this are contained in the following post link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.