View Single Post
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggles1080 View Post
Farm town players have just received a pop-up telling us to register with them and give them our credentials--they want our passwords. I see someone answered people on here that it's legit but i don't know who they are that are answering. Can slashkey give up all an update to verify this is legit, please? Thanks! Love this game!
Hi Wiggles,

I am the one answering and I am the senior moderator for these forums for Farm Town/Slashkey. You would not see a pop up in the game itself unless it came from the game and Slashkey.
The only thing you are being asked to do is give an emal address as a username and a password to be able to log into the stand alone web site for playing the game when the site is ready.
We have asked for Raul to post in the News & Announcements section about this but he hasn't done so yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.