Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2023, 01:27 PM

Thanks - I've gone through all of those steps multiple times, originally I had almost 1000 "friends" - I deleted family, classmates, and many friends. I check to see in the list who has not been playing and if there is no explanation (such as hospitalization or vacation) they are deleted. I also use the birthday list to check profiles because to be honest, some folks die and they get taken off my list. I have the list down to 480, and they are NOT all Farmtown players. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that there are friends that have over 1,000 friends and say they have no problems.... I have written to FB doing a complaint, but of course that is totally ignored. I'll keep playing the game even though I feel like it's an unfair disadvantage to me in working the Farm Pass....but I have decided that until things are working right, I am no longer spending my own money to play. I had really been pinning my hope on my SN being able to help...but that didn't work either.

Thanks for listening, and trying to help. I appreciate all the work that goes into the game - and wish FB would get their act together and resolve this problem. I know I'm not alone, because I have come across others with the same issue....but I think some just quit, or have quit doing trains. Hopefully....someday....FB will think ALL the people playing this game deserve their time to fix the issues!!! Again - thank YOU for trying to help!