View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2023, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
ok i see. when it listed ...
irrigates plants, double growing speed,
extend gone to waste time.
so it didn't double my growing speed like it states.
Hi Carrie,
As you buy each successive sprinkler they do what the previous ones have added as well as the next item added for it. The first one only watered flowers. The next one irrigated crops and flowers shortening the growth time by half. The next one added doing the previous adding trees to the list. The next one (green one) does all the previous plus extends the waste time. The last one does all the previous and allows you to do all farms or selected farms from one location so you don't have to go to each farm.

The green one you just bought will cut the growing time in half for crops, flowers and trees and extends the waste time. However it will not reduce the growing time for a crop that you have already done that for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.