Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2023, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I meant I am not doing anything different then I have for several years and Sure not doing anything different then I was yesterday, last week and last month and it was working fine then. Anyway the internet seems fine too, but I will try it again tomorrow and see what happens.
Hi Matrix,
Your local internet may be fine and running at top speed, but you have no way of knowing what is going on beyond that. It can be fine one minute and the next something has slowed down or stopped the data going through correctly. We have no way to know what it causing it nor can we fix it as it is different for everyone.

All I can tell you is you are the only one reporting this and we are not having any problem with the game. The servers are responding correctly. The only thing you can do is wait it out until whoever is having the problem causing you to freeze can correct it and get the data flowing properly again. There is nothing we can do for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.