Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Feb 18 2023, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOODLES12 View Post
My banks on all farmsdon't fill full. My hat factorys, bee farms, library supply factories, animal sports supply factories, sauce and condiments factory. It took me 1&1/2 hours to do my facilities with the new turbo tools! The email you sent was supposed to be to june toodles not grandma toodles.

Thanks toodles
Hi Toodles,
First thing about the email. It is only sent to the email address that the account is registered with. We do not send out emails as that is only done automatically to the email address showing in the registration. If you registered with the wrong email address then you need to correct it in your profile for that account.
Is the account for June Toodles a second account for you or for someone else to play?

Your turbo tools can only fill your facilities for the amount of ingredients you have in your storage. The Turbo tools work all at once from the Start All button at the top of the facility manager.

If they are not filling your factories then from the facility manager, go to one of each facility and open it, then make sure there is a check in the box for each product you want to make. With the check in each box then when you click on the Start All the turbo tools will start all of those products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.