Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 15 2023, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Dubrasky View Post
[b]Farmtown won't load now. Was kind of slow most day but left cleaned computer. rebooted my computer and internet. speed test my internet is commercially high speed. Just can't get farm town to load [/B]
Hi Jeanne,
What are you seeing when you try to load the game?

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

After any update it is always better to restart the computer.

If the previous suggestions dont work for you, then try all ideas given in the first post, first page of this thread.

Your individual internet speed only shows your internet is good up to your service provider. There are many links between you and the Facebook app server and more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links being down or slowed down due to high traffic or problems can cause slow game operation for you or even prevent you from loading the game. We do not have any way to monitor or repair those links as they do not belong to Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.