Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2023, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I'm having a problem with 8 hr crops ( or my maths!)
Irrigated crops last night after planting at about 6 to 7 pm. Now at 12 noon here they are wasted in 6 hrs. This is only 24 hrs where as 8 + 8 + 12 = 28 plus the extra you get for being on top level. This happened yesterday as well.
Hi Susan,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting as it's not about the items in the latest release.

Please open your toolbox and click on the show times clock and look in the Per Farm Section for Irrigate Farm Plants to when the farms you are having problems with were last irrigated. We are seeing that some farms have not been irrigated and others have a very short time left on them which would indicate that the farms with the short times could have been irrigated before some of the crops were planted. It's a little tricky to determine the exact times, as you are not sure of the exact times you planted and then also irrigated and show times only shows hours not hours and minutes left. It will only show minutes left once the time until you can next irrigate is under 1 hour.

If you planted at 6pm last night and then checked those crops at noon, 18 hours had passed since you planted them, not 6 hours.

It does look like that you did fertilize those farms around the time or shortly after they were planted.

Your game level does not make any difference to waste times, it's just which mobile sprinklers you own that changes the waste times. Information on waste times is in the game guide about the mobile sprinklers, here's the link in case you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

All you can do now is replant those farms.
Before you next plant those farms and decide to irrigate, especially when irrigating multiple farms at once, make sure that you have checked the show times clock, per farm section and irrigate farm plants to see if there is a green check mark showing on every farm you want to irrigate. If there is not then you need to wait until there is one. Once you have irrigated please also check that those crops on each farm when you mouseover them are showing the (I) to indicate that they have been irrigated.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.