Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 06 2023, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgladden1 View Post
Thanks for fixing that bug but i still cannot boost trains or send gifts original i can only resend. I appreciate that is a so called Facebook issue but then something in the game needs to change, the way of boosting or something cause it is not fair that i paid fc for all those trains and cars and i can't use them to the fullest. I also cannot help my neighbors when they need a gift sent for fp or fulfill fp requirements when i cannot send a gift from the gift page.
Hi sgladden,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.
We are aware that the changes made by the developers for the work arounds and then removing them does not fix the original Facebook problem. Those were only to temporarily fix the last problem Facebook had with the returning gifts and neighbor requests which Facebook has fixed.
IT was not to correct the original p0roblem caused by a Facebook change. The developers have looked at that and can't fix that earlier original problem. Facebook still needs to fix that. I am sorry, but there is nothing Farm Town can do to fix that for you.

The following won't help if you are getting the invalid token error, but if you are not you can try this:

Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that causing the lists to not load for you. We do not know what their limit is and it seems to be different for different players.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.They would have to be removed as your Facebook friends to be removed from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.