Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Jan 05 2023, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Notice in season guests, my group placed 5th. for neighborhood quest and yet I didn't get credit for it.
also need 203 ships from friends farms and it quit giving me points, need 32 more and did a friends farm this morning but didn't give me any points!
Enjoy daily and seasonal requests but if they are not going to work right surely makes me very discouraged.
About my screen flickering, listen to new all day long so it is in the back ground.
Always did this but suddenly it started flickering as my wife's lap top does but not as bad as mine.
I use a desktop and appreciate your quick replay.
God bless and have a great day.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as that is what you are asking about.

According to your account data you have not collected for the NCC yet so it would not record it for the farm pass until you collect your reward.

The goal you have is tyo help in their Cargo Port facility, not load ships.

Not sure what you did on a friends farm. It may be that they don't have or have not loaded the hospitality supplies factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 05 2023 at 05:22 PM.