Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2022, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!
Hi PapaDoe,
When fields vanish it usually means you have inadvertently layered them and I don't mean the 9x way, but with a field directly on top of another field. The only way to fix that is to clear all the plots on the farm, click save, restart the farm, and see if any field plots show up again. if they do delete those , save and restart again. Repeat until there are no plots left.
You problem with the waters may be because you are plowing 9x over th whole farm which means the field plots on the edge will be the "something there" that is blocking the waters.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.