Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Nov 19 2022, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When your ships are disabled and your neighbours (will have a pink port shown),

Does it disable immediately for you or is there a waiting time for it to disable and we won't get any ships in our ports from then on? Because some people have disabled their ports but still get them come through.
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships as this has nothing to do with the current release.
There may be some ships that come through because they were already sent to you even though you disabled your port. Also if the owner has skipped or self loaded their ship for the port directly before yours then it will not automatically skip your port so it may show there as well. Either you will have to send it on or they will have to manually skip your port.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.