Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Nov 05 2022, 07:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
I have just been rearranging one of my farms, which has a train with 10 waggons, and now I get the message, that I can't move the train objects back on the farm and to try later. I have waited for two hours and still get the same message. What is wrong?? I use Chrome browser, fully updated
Hi JP Farmer,

Are you trying to place it where other items, for example crops, are already there? If so that is layering and we can't provide you with instructions for those as layering is still not recommended due to the problems it can cause.

When you can't get an item back out of Item storage it the usual culprit is that there is either something in the way or the area that you are trying to set it down isn't quite big enough. Show everything in your in game preferences and have a look and see if there is anything there.

Trains and cars don't tend to like to be placed very close to other items, so if anything is close to where you are trying to set it down, try moving those out of the way then set the train down then move them back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.