View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2022, 08:22 PM

This is probably a stretch but in 2012, I created a second FT account. I didn't use it long, but that farmer still appears on my neighbor list. Since then, I've tried to access it and encountered stumbling blocks - probably not remembering my username/password. I know I used an AOL email account for it but I do NOT remember the un/pw for my farm. I tried going to that email account and it's been deactivated for lack of use. Since we're doing this email thing now, might it be possible for me to get into this FT account again and begin using it? I've wanted to access that account many times since then - just for old time's sake if nothing else - but haven't known how and didn't think there would be a way. Might that be possible now? Or once this new email stuff settles down? I don't think there's a hurry - I just got kind of excited thinking I might FINALLY be able to get into that account again.

P.S. When I visit that farm from my neighbor list, I get the message that the farm has been archived.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 19 2022 at 11:43 PM.