View Single Post
Old Sep 14 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Farmtown ID: 605472072
I have tried three times tonight to complete a daily goal of harvesting 27 blackberries. All three times I harvested the product but none of the times did it count. We can't figure out what was wrong...It showed on their farms that the blackberries had been harvested...I tried using the lowest harvest tool and also tried using the harvest/plow tool. Is there anything that I could have tried to get it completed before the goal expires at midnight. Thanks for any help.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the new release as for now we are keeping everything about the farm pass in this thread.
The working for a neighbor for goals like this is not working yet. The developers are working on getting this fixed. You will either have to do them on your own farm or get hired in the market by a stranger.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 14 2022 at 08:02 PM.