View Single Post
Old Sep 10 2022, 05:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Seemingly impossible tasks for farm pass

I have been at the market daily trying to achieve my goal of harvesting 33 farm in a single hiring session. While there others have said they have had the same goal of 35 farms or even 39 farms.

I have no problem with spending the time to harvest this quantity of farms if it can be achieved, but who is going to have so many farms ready to harvest?

I know the farm pass is in it's early days but I think there are too many goals for harvesting lots of farms in one hiring session and for ships and trains. I know some people don't have ships or trains and it seems unfair they have to pass on those goals.

How many hours in a day do you think we have to spend on farm town?

On the whole I have been able to do many of the tasks without too much trouble, but I am spending more time on farm town trying to achieve them. But, this seasonal goal I have had for nearly a week now and despite going to the market several times a day there is no one who appears to have 33 farms to harvest. I don't have all day to sit at the market in the hope I will be hired for a 33 farm job!

Also there are far too many people wanting to be hired that outnumber those hiring.

I have hired a couple of people to help them out with farm pass goals while I was waiting to be hired myself, but seems to me something needs to be tweaked with these impossible tasks.