Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2022, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
On my farm 6, I accidentally moved the train track from under the long car and it will not let me move it back. I was going to exchange my new engine for my old one, but it wouldn't let me do that either. Help.
Hi Farmer Donner,
You can not move or change the engine or any car until the train has returned and you unload it. You have to do that after it is unloaded and before you dispatch it again.
For the track it must be in place before the train is set on it, so you will have to move the car or engine that normally sits over it, place the track, then put the car back.
Besure you use the yellow hand for moving any engine or car so you can get them to line up correctly. Be sure after you do the moving or replacing that you check the Freight Cars list in the Train details by clicking on the engine of the train. Cars that are attached correctly will show. Cars that are not attached will be greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.