View Single Post
Old Jul 16 2022, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
That is a question you would have to ask Facebook. We do not have any control over what security levels Facebook sets. The only thing I can tell you is to not post or copy so much to groups. You may not get as many bonuses, but you still get the percentage increase for the belts which also helps.
Hi Taz. The question is what is posting to much? I do on the very rare occasion post more than one post to a group but on the whole I do not post everyday and usually one post. These issues are spoiling the fun and FB seem to be using it as an excuse to lock those out of their account saying it's a security issue.

I have to assume that it is changes to FB or farm town in conjunction with FB. Also what some people may not be aware of is their internet security having VPN. If you have this enabled it may causing problems when logging into FB.

I was locked out again this morning on FB (5 times in 2 weeks) when I eventually get on I load farm town and get a "community standards" post for a farm town bonus I made to a group which was made on the 30th June. That is weeks ago and just shows how messed up FB is.

Unfortunately trying to contact FB is a sham, so nothing gets fixed. They will not tell you what the real problem is and hide behind anything they can lock you out for. There are no standards, one virtual agent will say one thing another something different. You cannot talk to a real person or email them with your problems. They dont care.

In general Farm Town is slow to load for me. I have some friends who cant get on Farm Town anymore to play. These issues make not for fun playing. It never used to be like this.

Personally I have found this whole experience very upsetting as I love to play Farm Town. I have decided to finish up my quests and take a very long break. I hope if or when I decided to come back at some point, that some of these issues will be fixed; but I may not return as I could find myself locked out again for no reason at all and having to jump through hoops to get back on is distressing.

I have been playing farm town since 2009. I am an elderly person who is retired and love to spend my time playing games on FB. I spend money playing my games on FB but it seems to cut no ice and is seen as expendable.

I know you mods do the best you can and advise as you see fit. But these problems with FB are probably effecting more people than you realise.

Thank you for your time