Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2022, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I have started this step many times and no matter what I start and save and then exit and come back it only shows 4/10 started.. I placed 2 different pictures, 2 minutes apart that showed the last time I started 2 more in production.. so 6/10. and the 2nd picture just 2 minutes later only shows 4/10 started.. and you didn't look at the pictures until now and they say content not available. SO..

I have went back and changed the pictures to public view now.. I am so sorry to keep bothering you with this, but would you please try the pictures again... I seem to not be able to tell you the problem.. but maybe you could see it if you are able to now see the pictures? Please ... thanks for trying to help me.
PS . I don't need them to HURRY to produce.. I JUST them to work with what I have done.
Hi Sundos,
You have to wait for them to finish the first ones you have already started. It will not show the rest until those get done. There isn't anything we can do to change that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.