Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
So my regular quest to make 10xMimosa is messed up! I have harvested many green grapes in past 24 hours.. I have stored and started and stored and started many times the champagne barrel. And it keeps saying 4/10 started after I leave no matter how many I have started again.. I think this is a picture of the last time I started 2 more barrels if I can share my clip right... but this is like the 4th time I am started 2 more barrels in last 1 hr .. so it should say 6/10 this time.. but I think when I come back it is going to say 4/10 .. the facility is getting worked and I am storing and starting over repeatedly. PLEASE FIX IT! ID number ( 1303461736 ) https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZWYw7EvZImQ2HG_ZgrDw5wgLOP_YVdr09Vk-PA1LG5mXEcUsQ3CfS5pdUS0XfwaT_ZCHVFVIGLdrN5OhrYQbcJ 2CuEkc7QZIq6RFBt5ovtbTQ&__tn__=EH-R

and I just went back to see my regular quest again.. and this is what it says
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...693223&__cft__[0]=AZV7TK1x8DLMd6S9rBmQudnJMhw0ZD2MHue4PJk9T0WYXJLr-j1m7MRzUZBaD41dYagS-CCVz95oESu4gaV5YXMA9Gxv0JwcAl8lhynI1y8bWw&__tn__=E H-R
Hi Sundos,
To make Champagne in the Wine Cellar requires 10 champagne barrels from the winery. Each batch of champagne barrels in the winery only makes 2 barrels. So you need 5 batches completed one at a time. If you have more than 1 winery, go to each of them and start a batch in each and that will shorten the time needed to complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.